02 August 2010

CANNONBALL!!!

Today we didn't get anything done that we should have, except for the laundry, and I just now put that in the dryer at 9:30 pm!  I played in church this morning (we played "Know Your Enemy" by Green Day - how many churches do you know do Green Day covers? :-D  What a blast!).  I came home, and we did the usual Sunday trip to Shop 'n' Save for lunch food for the week.  Came home, watched the Cards absolutely trounce the Pirates, thus sweeping them this series.

Jenny got a call from her cousin and her mom asking if we wanted to come out for a little while.  We hadn't seen Carla for a while, and I hadn't seen Kelly and Sweet Pea for a while, so we went on out.  Kel made her amazing - I mean absolutely phenomenal lasagna, and Carla made home-made ice cream!  Yay!  What an awesome dinner!  You know I had to have more than one bowl of the ice cream - you don't get home-made every day!

We finished up dinner, then went out to the pool to go swimming for a little while.  Sweet Pea jumped right in with a big ol' splash!  The water wasn't too cold, which was good, because it wasn't really that hot out - once you got out of the water it was actually pretty chilly!  Tonight's stroke is a combination of the aqua for the chlorinated water and a little purple and neon green for the "water noodles" Jenny had.   I tell ya what, though - even with the short amount of time we were in there, I'm just worn out!  I'm a-goin' to bed!  Mabye I'll wait 'til Jenny's in bed and I'll do a belly flop! :-)

*By the way, I did actually do this post last night but forgot to hit the "publish" button.   I didn't notice that until this morning. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment