24 August 2010

You run and you run to catch up with the sun, but it's sinking - racing around to come up behind you again...

Well, I don't have any time today.  Completely got away from me!  Spent the morning driving around with Jim and Joanne, looking at houses (not for us), then the afternoon searching and applying for jobs.   I just now looked up and realized how late it was!  I have to meet my buddy Jason up at the church at 5 to load up for a gig we're doing over at Saint Louis University this evening, and probably won't get back to 11 or so, so I figured I'd probably best do my stroke right now. 

The one thing that I saw in these subdivisions today, house after house was perfectly manicured lawns!  It was like hundreds of Hank Hills lived in southwest St. Louis county!  Therefore today's stroke is for those lawns: green!

No comments:

Post a Comment