17 August 2010

A little bit o' this and that...

Man, this morning it was absolutely beautiful out - about 69° and less humid.  That's the kind of weather Jenny lives for!  She was just as happy as a clam!  My sister, Katie, even commented that she immediately thought of Jen when she felt how cool and nice it was outside.

It wasn't even that bad at work - didn't even use a fan all day!  I kinda wanted to a couple of times, but apparently the fellas at work stole mine while I was off the last few days, and I was just too busy to try to look for it, or to beat anyone up and take it back! :-)

After lunch, though, something happened to that weather.  I don't know if something's moving in, or what, but ever since about 1:30 or so I've just been feeling worse and worse.  It's awfully cloudy out now, so I'm guessing it's gonna rain.  I wish it would just hurry up and do it- get it over with!  Maybe my head would feel better!

The highlight of my day, though, was the Chinese dinner Jenny made.  She wasn't very happy with it, but I was proud of her for trying, and it really wasn't anywhere near as bad as she thought!  Just a few short years ago she wouldn't even try Chinese food, much less cook it!  Oh, there was also ice cream - the other love of my life, aside from Jenny!  Ice cream will cure what ails ya, or at least take your mind off of it for a while!

So since it's looking a bit green outside, and about all I can see right now are trees, I went with a bit o' green.  And now I will go rest.  Another long day ahead of me tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment