09 August 2010

I am NOT a "Bieber Believer"!

So we're flipping through the channels tonight (man, is this ever a night I wish we had cable!) and happened upon the "Teen Choice Awards".  This show pretty much encapsulates everything that's wrong with the entertainment industry.  Two words: Justin Bieber.  Two more words: Kar Dashian.  Yes, I know it's just one word, but I didn't feel like listing all of the twits, and kinda had a theme going. 

Anyway, I'm doing a quickie blog tonight, just because I've got some other things going on, and I'm also trying to transfer a buncha files to an external hard drive.  We ended up finally getting a new computer!  YAY!  No more griping cuz this one's slower than molasses rolling uphill in January! 

So, I'm gonna try to talk Jenny into turning this dreck off, and watching an old comfort movie: "Better Off Dead".  It stars John Cusack, and is basically the winter version of his movie "One Crazy Summer", with skiing instead of boating.  It's got some hilarious scenes, though, and I just like it!  Stop judging me!

Anyway, I figured in honor of that movie, I'd do a little white tonight.  Not 100% pure white, but white with a little bit of color in it - I learned that from my painting instructor.  It's called "optical white".  It still "reads" white, but it's not as stark, because it's been toned down a bit with whatever color you put in it. 

Tonight I figured I'd throw a little bit of blue in there - kind of a cool, icy color, just perfect for a day like today, which was once again up in the high 90s, almost to 100°, with a heat index of 110°!  I may just eat some Cool Ranch Doritos, too.  I gotta cool off!  Later!

No comments:

Post a Comment