29 August 2010

Hey, you, I know you, I know you...

I'm about ready for bed right now, lemme tell ya!  Woke up early this morning to go play in church - which after staying up a bit too long last night was no easy feat!  I tried out some of that "Rockstar" brand caffeine gum, and that seemed to wake me up pretty well. 

After church Jenny and I went out to her mom's to meet her cousins and good friend, Anne, as well as her 3 boys for one last time in the pool before summer's end.  Man, can those kids play!  I jumped into the "deep end", among all of the floaty things: water noodles, loungers, lots of beach balls, and other things.  The boys took a little while to edge in, but Sweet Pea wasn't shy!  She was in there before any of us!  We wrestled around quite a bit trying to dump each other off of our rafts, played catch with the beach balls (which was pretty hard due to the heavy winds!) and just generally played hard.  All I know is that I'm gonna sleep really, really well tonight!  I already passed out on Carla's couch for a few minutes before dinner!  Of course that's just kind of tradition for me - I nap on that couch pretty much every single time I go over there!

Tonight's stroke is a light purple and bright green, the colors of a couple of water noodles we had today.  I already know I'm gonna be sore as hell tomorrow, so I think I'll go get the Icy Hot and get started!

No comments:

Post a Comment