07 October 2010

Ya feels me?

So this evening I get to do something I very rarely get to do on a Thursday night: sit and watch "Bones" with my beautiful wife!  I usually have band practice up at the church on Thursdays, so we don't get to watch it together very often anymore.  Seems like all the shows we love to watch together have either moved to Tuesday, which is my painting class, or Thursday, so we really don't get to watch any of the shows we really like to follow together, which really sucks!

Anyway, we had some time today after running errands and such, so we sat down and caught up on the couple of episodes from this season that we hadn't seen, and now we're watching the new episode live. 

While watching the second episode Jenny commented that it was kind of funny that during every episode, she always finds herself  eating during the parts where they're showing all the dead, decomposing bodies on the slab.  I didn't think much of it, but sure enough, during this episode (which happens to be all about the guidos on the Jersey Shore - quite funny!), as soon as she walked in with a plate of sausage wontons, there was the victim, bigger than life (no pun intended) on the screen!  We both had a good chuckle over that!

Anyway, watching these moronic guidos did serve one purpose - it gave me my inspiration for tonight's stroke: orange.  These guys (and gals) fake tan so much they are literally orange sometimes!  And they really do think it looks good!  I tell you what, that's one group of people I will just never understand.  Oh, well. 

No comments:

Post a Comment