23 October 2010

Tension...

Today my house is divided.  Today is the big game between Oklahoma and Missouri.  I'm rooting for OU, Jenny for Mizzou.  It's not very pretty.  :-)  Right now, my Sooners are looking like a bad Mighty Might team.  This is very upsetting.  If things don't improve, I may not be able to go to church tomorrow, or talk to Jenny's dad or brother.  I won't live this down for a long time.  :-/

Nonetheless, I did a crimson stroke for  the boys from Norman, OK.   Let's hope they pull their collective heads outta their collective backsides and start playing like I know they can.  Boy, does Mizzou look good, though - they're playing better tonight than I've seen them play in a long time! 

I'll let you know tomorrow what happens.  I will also be going door to door around my house tomorrow apologizing to my neighbors for waking their kids up by yelling at the TV all night.  :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment