06 October 2010

Happy Happy Cake Cake!!!!

Today is my little niece, Morgan's, birthday.  She's 2 years old.  She is also one of the funniest people on the planet!  I saw a video of the celebration (more specifically the eating of the cake and ice cream), and it was honestly one of the funniest things I've ever seen!  Katie asked her if she could sing her happy song, and she started dancing around in her chair, singing "Happy Happy Happy Happy Cake Cake...OOH, CAKE!!"  :-D

She was alternately attempting to use a fork and just picking up the ice cream with both hands to shove it in her mouth.  I'm sitting here giggling just thinking about it!

I'm anxious to see what this little beautiful little girl, my grandfather's namesake, is like growing up - she seems to be the exact opposite of her big sister, Atala (which, I suppose, is normal for kids).  Atala is very girlie, very much a little princess, and Miss Morgan seems like she's gonna be a bit of a s*** disturber!  I love it!  She is her daddy's girl!

Today I did a nice little blue stroke - some Phthalocyanine Blue, to be exact.  I grabbed it a few weeks ago up at Joanne's, and I do believe it's my favorite color yet.  Blue also happens to be Miss Morgan's favorite color, too, so I thought it appropriate to use today.  Happy Birthday, Morgan!

No comments:

Post a Comment