18 October 2010

Ain't no chance o' meatballs...

Ya ever have those days when you're just...a little...slow...and just...feel...like...you're head's...a little...cloudy?  Well, that's how I've been all day!  I really don't know what in the world the deal is - from the moment I woke up this morning, I just didn't want to get up (moreso than usual).  We went out to run some errands, and I just never woke up at all today.  I don't know if we've got rain coming in, or what - it was pretty overcast at times today.  Maybe that's it.  I have gotten to the age in which I can forecast the weather by whether or not my bones hurt.  Great.  Now get off my lawn.  :-)

I've only got a sec to do this post, though - I've got to get to practice tonight.  I lost track of time again whilst searching for jobs on teh intarnets.  Boy, it'd be awfully nice to wake up tomorrow, and not only feel great, but to have an inbox full of emails from places asking me to come work for them.  Preferably for a lot of money.  Maybe one that wants to pay me to play music, watch football, paint, and drink beer.  That'd be good.  :-)

For my little cloudy head today, I mixed up a little grey - just a touch on the purple side.  I didn't want to do too big of a stroke.  Kinda wanted to minimize the cobwebs today.  Maybe they'll blow away and won't be back tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment