04 October 2010

The fastest thing on two feet...

Well, the other day at the library I "rented" (or should it be "borrowed"?) a couple more movies.  One of them was a hilarious movie, featuring Richard Pryor and Gene Wilder, called "See No Evil, Hear No Evil".  I saw it when it first came out on video (yes, VHS, kiddies) over 20 years ago, and I don't think I'd seen it since.  It was still as funny as it was back then!  Pryor and Wilder were absolutely hilarious together, as always! 
It made me think of the other movies they were in together, such as "Stir Crazy" (which, I swear, was on the ABC Saturday Night Movie once every 3 weeks!) and "Silver Streak".  I haven't actually seen "Silver Streak", but it is on my [very long] list of movies to see!  Even though I hadn't seen it, I was still reminded of it when I was at Joanne's the other day with Jenny, 50%-off coupon in one hand, "Iridescent Bright Silver" paint in the other.

It's awfully nice to be able to buy a tube of paint for a couple of bucks - even if it's not something I'll use all the time, just something that's fun to play around with, which is exactly what I did for today's stroke.  Now off to band practice!

Oh, by the way, after today's blog, there are only 100 days left!  How do you guys think it's going?  Anything you'd like to see?  Let me know!  :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment