24 October 2010

Well, hail!

Today was Round 2 of the annual "Operation: Suck Up All The Leaves" project.  I was runnin' my butt off, too, trying to get it done, because the good people at weather.com said that it was gonna start raining at 7 p.m.  You talk about close - I got done about 6:30, and it started raining at 7:08 - and hailing by about 7:11!  Only missed by 8 minutes!  That ain't bad - wish the dorks on TV could be that precise!  Shoot, I'm looking for work - I just may go down to Channel 4 to apply - I'm pretty sure I could do that well!  I tell you what, any other job, if you're wrong 60% of the time, you're probably gonna be standing in the Unemployment Line.  What the hell makes these guys so special?

Anyway,  it really wasn't too bad being out there.   I had on my big ol' headphones, so I was lookin' ultra-fab!  I'm sure the womens were just a-swoonin'!  I didn't care either way.  I ain't out there to impress anyone, just mow the yard and listen to some KSHE Buttrock (tm).  I love my big ol' headphones - enough so that they inspired tonight's yellow stroke. 

After breathing in all that crap this afternoon, I'm worn out - I believe I'll lay on the couch and watch some football.  Oh, by the way, just in case you hadn't heard, the Missouri Tigers did, indeed, take down my Sooners.  Stupid Rams piddled away a 17-3 lead to lose to the Tampa Bay Buccaneers today, too.  Whatever.  I should probably just stop watching sports all together - I take that stuff way too personally!   But I love it too much.  I'll just keep a good stock of blood pressure pills handy!  :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment