08 October 2010

Nigel Tufnel said it all...

Okay, so I really don't have a lot to write about tonight - Jenny and I went on a nice little ride around the city, but that was about it - the stop at Target was pretty much our "high point"!  We did find a couple of cute things for Halloween gifts for the nieces/cousins.  This is always a good thing.

After that, though, we came home, and we haven't done a whole lot!  Well, I tried on some pants to see if they fit, but that's about it.  Yeah, we're interesting that way.  Woo Hoo!  Pants!   For those of you keeping score, 6 of them fit (okay) and 2 of them were just not good fits at all - very baggy, if you must know. 

After that, I decided that I wanted to start on a new art project.  I can't really describe it here, so I'll just tell you it's black and white, and I'll post it one here as soon as I'm finished.  I think I'll be pretty proud of it - it's gonna take a buncha time, lemme tell you - very time-intensive.   It will definitely be a test of my patience! 

Well,  I'm gonna just keep this short today and say that the stroke (much to my painting teacher's dismay) is black.  In fact it could be none more black!

No comments:

Post a Comment