08 September 2010

What we need here is a visit from Hank Jr.

Well, here we are.  The eve of NFL football season.  Tomorrow night the Minnesota Vikings will play the New Orleans Saints, and it'll be on like Donkey Kong.  The rest of the games will be played Sunday, with the exception of two games for Monday Night Football (A doubleheader?  Really?  On a school night?  Really, ESPN?).  Sunday, though, we finally get to see what a Sam Bradford-led St. Louis Rams is gonna be like in a real game.  They're playing the Arizona Cardinals.  I don't know what they'll be like, because their main man, Kurt Warner retired, apparently to join the cast of "Dancing With The Has-Beens", and they've had a heckuva time finding a replacement. 

I'm really excited for the season this year - I just hope we will actually be able to watch a few of the games!  If the tickets aren't sold out here for the home games, the game is also blacked out on TV.  That makes lots of sense, right?  Punish the people for not being able to afford your expensive friggin' tickets.  That'll boost the morale and want to make people spend money on your happy asses.  But I digress.

I figured since I did the old school Rams colors a while back, I'd throw down the new school colors tonight.  Dark Blue and Gold, baby!  Now I'm gonna go lay down some more.  The throat thing I talked about last night moved south, and is now in my lungs.  Hooray. 

No comments:

Post a Comment