10 September 2010

Amazing cause. Touching stories. Horrendous singing.

Just a quick note tonight.  I spent a good chunk of the day looking through the job listings and stuff, working a little bit on a painting I started a while back.  Then I started perusing the Craigslist for a cover band to possibly join - anything to make some money!  I'd much rather play original music, but at this point I'll play just about anything but Creed and Michael Buble, as long as it pays well!

Before I knew it the day was completely gone.  Jenny and I grabbed a quick bite to eat out of the stuff we had leftover in the fridge, and now we're just sitting here watching the "Stand Up To Cancer" special on TV.  There's really some powerful stuff on here!  We watched it last year and enjoyed it.  It is such a great cause, too - and it means so much more now, with all that we've been through this year with Jenny's dad.  By the way - Jim got his results from the last round of tests, and he is, indeed, completely cancer free now!  WOO HOO!!!

Tonight I decided to throw down just a little bit of red, orange, and yellow - the colors of the logo for "Stand Up To Cancer".  Here's hoping they soon find a cure!

No comments:

Post a Comment