19 September 2010

I like to be here when I can...

Folks, it's really good to be home!  I love to travel, I love to see the country, I love to be with family.  At the end of it, though, I love to be home!  After a long weekend of traveling, I just love to be home!

Jenny and I left early this morning - about 7:45, made a quick stop at the Mickey D's in Monett (brand spanking new one - the old one burned down a few months ago) and we were off.  Didn't have any major (or minor) problems, just seemed like a long drive because we were both tired.  Jenny was more tired, though, because she just plain didn't sleep well last night, the poor girl!  I drove until Rolla, then we made our usual stop at the gool ol' Motomart where she stocked up on caffeine (Mountain Dew Code Red and a Starbuck's mocha-whatever-chino) so she was ready to take the next driving shift.

I've got to do a little practicing on my bass for band practice, and then I'm off again, driving to north county.  Then I will come home and SLEEP!

Today's stroke is a light yellow.  It's roughly the color of our beautiful house.   It's good to be home!

No comments:

Post a Comment