24 September 2010

A case of the "Blah"s

I was originally going to write nothing but "Blah, blah, blah, blah..." for this whole entry, but I figured that would be a complete cheat to all of the lovely readers of this blog.  Luckily for you (or not, depending on how you view this) I refuse to do something like that.

Today Jenny pretty much finished up the stuff that she's doing for the big "Show-off Shindig" tomorrow over at Fontbonne.  I tell you what, I'm so proud of her!  She's once again outdone herself as far as creativity!  I will do my best to get some pictures of her latest round of amazing cupcakes!  In the mean time, however, I will simply make a quick stroke of this light blue that is very reminiscent of the blue Jenny used for these cute little "Ducks-On-The-Pond" cupcakes!

I'll have more to talk about tomorrow, I promise!  It's just hard to come up with anything on some days when all I do is search jobs on these here internets and go to band practice!  I guess if it's any consolation, I'm getting ready to watch "The Tommyknockers".  No?  Oh, well, I guess it's better than nothing.  :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment