28 May 2010

You got some syrup with that?

Hey, it's finally Friday, and whats more: it's Memorial Day weekend!  Three-day weekend, baybee!  You could tell as soon as you walked into my particular place of employment that even though there were a few warm bodies present, there was really no one there!  We ended up shutting down the whole place by 2 pm.  Woo hoo!

So I came home and started cleaning some stuff up, because we've got some company this weekend: Ma came up with my niece, Atala, for the dedication of another niece, Savannah, at church this weekend.

One of the first things Miss Atala asked me about was this painting, and if she could contribute to it in any way (she didn't put it quite that eloquently, but you get the general gist).  I told her she could, of course, do a stroke, so she picked out this nice little light purple.  Since it was a last minute thing, and it didn't really correspond with anything that happened today, I figured I'd just give you this picture to ponder:


No comments:

Post a Comment