01 May 2010

Kind of Blue...

 Blue. Blue. Blue (this is my favorite one).  I love blue.  There are so many different shades that just draw me in, and make me stop and look at it, thinking how gorgeous that particular shade is - kind of like the 3 pieces of music that I posted here, which are so different from each other,each one beautiful to me for different reasons.  It all depends on your mood, I guess.

I'm not really sure why I was feeling blue again today - guess that was my mood today.  If you haven't noticed, I'm just a moody kinda guy when it comes to what I want to listen to, what movies I want to watch, and, I suppose, what colors I want to paint.  I want to listen to/watch what I want, when I want.  I suppose that's why I have so many blasted CD and DVDs.  :-)

Who knows - maybe I'll stay on this "blue kick" for a while.  Then again, maybe it'll be something completely different.  Ya never know with me.  I'm just wacky like that!

P.S. - I know it looks like I did two strokes today and missed yesterday - I started yesterday's after I got home from seeing Nightmare On Elm Street with my buddy Brian, and I guess I finished it after midnight.  It was technically yesterday to me, though, since it was before I went to bed!  :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment