21 May 2010

Game: Blouses!

So tonight Jenny and I were out running some errands when we decided we were hungry - and we didn't feel like trying to dig anything out to cook!    So we headed on down to Lemay to go to Cusanelli's.  It just sounded really good, and we knew it would be a good meal, relatively inexpensive, and quick.  Jenny got the barbeque chicken and I got the fillet of sole - that's one big ol' piece of fishy, lemme tell ya!  It was really good, though!  So we came on home, stopping by the DQ on the way home, because it's on the way, and I'm pretty sure there's a local law that says that if you've had dinner and you drive by a DQ, you have to stop in and get some ice cream.  We didn't want to be on the wrong side of the law, so we stopped in, and indeed got ourselves some ice creams.  They were very yummy, thanks for asking!  :-)

After we got home I was kind of wondering what I would do again tonight (I've been in kind of a slump the last few days - I think it's just a normal phase, though) so I asked her what I should do.  She actually suggested that I merely slap some plain medium on the canvas for some texture, but I didn't want to do that, so I decided I'd use some Clear Tar Gel.  I didn't do it clear this time, though, like I did a couple of months ago - I mixed some purple in there, mostly because I love purple, but also because I just love Prince!

I'm actually not sure why I thought of Prince, or purple, for that matter.  It just kind of popped in there, kinda like the Stay-Puft Marshmallow Man did in Ghostbusters.  It just happened!

No comments:

Post a Comment