26 May 2010

Do bears bear? Do bees bee?

I know I'm likely going to start sounding like a broken record, but there are just a few things in my life that I really love enough to talk about on more than one occasion.  Tonight I actually went down to the library to get a couple of movies.  I was just in the mood to watch a movie - preferably a scary movie (I had my mind set on "Drag Me To Hell") but it wasn't in.  I did, however, grab a couple of different movies.  When I got home, though,  we were hungry, and Jenny got a phone call, and in all that time being side-tracked, I got out of the mood for other movies, and instead got in the mood for a little "Moonlighting". 

Now I know I've talked about this before, but I really love David Addison!  I always did.  He was just so much of a smartass - I wanted to be (and, I guess to a certain extent did become) like him!  I like to think I got some of my timing (comic or otherwise) from watching him.

Well, it's late, and I've gotta watch the rest of this episode and get to bed!  Tonight's stroke (which was originally supposed to be a kind of light blue-ish-grey-ish purple-ish kinda thing) ended up being more of a brown-ish grey, and for that I'm truly sorry.  It seems to work, though.  You don't like it?  Boy, are you a tough customer!  I bet you didn't even clap your hands to save Tinkerbell!  (this is a line from the show, by the way!)  G'night!

No comments:

Post a Comment