05 May 2010

I'm sinkin' my mayo...

Well, hey there, folks, howya doin'?   Are ya out gettin' your drink on along with the rest of the yayhoos out there celebrating a holiday that most of Mexico doesn't even celebrate!  I guess any excuse to drink beer (although I'm curious as to why Bud Light seems to be the official drink of Cinco de Mayo - give me a Pacifico any day over that!).  :-)

If I were to partake, I would probably be down at our favorite Mexican restaurant, El Maguey, where Jose and crew could serve us some tasty, tasty grub ( I  love the huevos rancheros) and, of course, a friggin' fishbowl-sized glass of their amazing margaritas (doesn't that look fabulous? Yeah, it is!)!

Jenny and I are actually going to have a scrumptious uber-Mexican dinner tonight: hamburgers, hot dogs, baked beans and corn on the cob!  :-)  We'll go for Mexican after the crowds die down - maybe this weekend.

Today's stroke actually started out to be a color that reminded me of all of the nasty green pollen that's been absolutely covering everything - I have to run my windshield wipers to see!  My allergies have been just kicking the crap out of me today (along with half of the people I know)!  After I smeared it on the canvas, though, I didn't think it looked quite that color - but more like a margarita, which was quite appropriate for today.  Muy bien!  Adios!

No comments:

Post a Comment