18 May 2010

A Møøse once bit my sister ...

Mynd you møøse bites Kan be pretty nasti...

We here at "365 Strokes" would like to apologize for the beginning of this particular blog entry.  Those responsible have been sacked.  :-)

Well, we just got back from Jenny's dad's again to load up (hopefully) the last of the stuff we "inherited".  Yup, I got my big-ass TeeVee!  :-D  Jenny may be right - I may not ever leave this room!  It's got heat and AC, the computer, and now this monstrosity!  I wonder if there's a way we can put another bathroom in here - it could be like a mini studio apartment!  HA!

Jim (her dad) had a coupon to a place called Indigo Joe's out there in Wildwood.  The food was great, as long as you like pre-made stuff warmed up to make it look like it was fresh.  It was kind of like that scene in National Lampoon's European Vacation where the family is at a Parisian restaurant and after they order they cut to a shot of the kitchen and the "cooks" are just warming up TV dinners and putting a little plastic French flag in them.  Well, at least we had the coupon.

The best part of the meal for me was this dessert I got.  I don't have to go to the doctor for my next check-up for 6 more months, so by dern I'm gonna eat some sweets!  I got this triple-chocolate-something-er-other with layers of chocolate mousse and chocolate cake.  Man, was it ever rich!  But it was just yummy enough to inspire tonight's stroke.  :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment