27 May 2010

It's in a bank in the middle of Beverly Hills. It's in somebody else’s name.

Well, so Jenny had the day off and was running some errands when she gave me a call this morning.  She said that Joanne's had a massive sale on a bunch of different paints, in the brand that I use and wanted to know if I wanted any.  I figured for a bunch of paints that were normally $8 or $9, on sale for $2, even if I don't use them that much, it still expands my palette, and ya never know when I'll be able to put it to great use. 

Today, for instance, I immediately went for a particular color she bought - one that I'd thought about buying a few other times, but just couldn't justify buying it, since I didn't know how often I would use it.  I think it could be a lot of fun, though.  It's called Iridescent Light Gold, and yes, it's all shimmery and stuff - OOH, LOOK, SOMETHING SHINY!  I may try to do a whole other painting showcasing that particular color at some point, but I've got a lot on my "to do" list at the moment.

And right now I need to get going - got band practice, then I've got to get to bed asap.  I've gotta be at work at 6 am!  That just may kill me!  I still, after all of these years of getting up early, hate mornings!  Later!

No comments:

Post a Comment