20 May 2010

Whoa--o-o-o-ohhhh! Who-o-o-o-oo-o-ohh!

Tonight is a much happier night than last night - if for nothing else, than just the mere fact that the Atlanta Braves beat the Cincinnati Reds, and the Cards won, so we're back on top in the National League Central Division!  Woo Hoo! 

I actually feel the need to apologize - I feel as if I've kinda cheated on you guys tonight.  The biggest thing on my mind this evening was not this particular paint stroke, but another project, which I wanted to do pretty much to relax; to take my mind off of my tics for just a little while!  They've been extremely bad the last few days, and I just really wanted to do something to distract myself, and this is exactly what I needed!

So,anyway, I got that outta my system (for tonight, at least) and I decided that since I was so happy with the Braves helping us out, that I would dedicate this evening's stroke --a red with a teensy bit of purple in it --  to the Tribe (wait, what? - dass nachos!).  I'm man enough to root for my competitors if it means that it benefits my guys!

So anyway, that's what's going on tonight - now to finish up watching the Grey's Anatomy with the wife.  Don't know why she watches this stuff - I'm usually at band practice.  I'm not a fan of this drama stuff - there's enough drama in real life, ya know?

No comments:

Post a Comment