23 May 2010

Waiting for Freedom Williams to come along and start rapping...

Man, did I get a rude awakening today!  It's been really nice, temperature-wise, all week, and then yesterday and today, BAM!  Hotter Than Hell!  Yesterday it wasn't quite so bad - we went to the game, but we were in the shade.  Even when I mowed the lawn after that it really didn't seem so bad. 

Today, though, we finished up the whole moving process for Jenny's dad - loaded up all the boxes, washer and dryer, deep freeze ( I wanted to get in there and take a nap!), dressers, etc.  It was so darned hot and, of course humid (this is St. Louis, after all!) that we were all just miserable!  We were all just dripping with sweat!

All of us were talking all day about how wonderful it would be if the swimming pools were open, so I figured I'd do a nice little cool-pool-blue stroke today!  Hopefully we'll get to jump into one pretty soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment