04 May 2010

John Stamos, George Papadapolis, and Aquafresh...

They're everywhere!  There are a lot more famous Greeks than I thought!  Most people know that Jennifer Aniston is, and of course Jimmy "The Greek" Snyder (that's kind of a given), but I didn't realize that Tina Fey, Marilu Henner and even Bob Costas are of Greek descent!  I swear, if it weren't for the whole "country going bankrupt" thing (which really sucks, by the way) I'd think that they're taking over!  I was looking at the wikipedia List Of Greeks, and it just kept going and going!  Especially the athletes - man, are there a million of them!

My mom (the famous "White Hair" from last night's blog) is in town, so Jenny and I went out with her to dinner.  I asked where she wanted to go, and she was in the mood for some Greek food.  So, we went on down to Olympia Kabob House down on McCausland.  If you haven't been there, I highly recommend it!  It's really not too expensive, and boy is it good!  We had a table-full: Taramosalata, hummus, babaganoush, tzatziki, dolmades, and so much more!  We got absolutely stuffed!  But (and that's a very big butt!) we did save enough room to go by Ted Drewes for some frozen custard!  Gotta do that, ya know!

Anyway, in keeping with the theme of Greek tonight, I threw some white and blue down and swiped it across the side.  As soon as I did it, I looked at it and thought one thing - it looked like a squirt of toothpaste from a commercial back in the 80s!

Well, gotta go get some real toothpaste goin' and get to bed!

No comments:

Post a Comment