15 May 2010

Grey. Gray. Greigh?

However you spell it (yeah, I made that last one up - but I would definitely use that!  It just looks cool!) that's how I describe this day.  It's grey outside, and I feel a bit greigh on the inside - just a bit blah in the stomach.  Probably all the drainage caused by allergies, caused by the grey-ness outside!  It's all a vicious cycle!  :-)

So today we went out and got some more stuff at her dad's house.  Tomorrow we get the fridge.  I'm starting to feel very claustrophobic in here, lemme tell ya!  This move has almost made it to where we've outgrown our house and need to move, too!  :-)  I guess you could just say our house is just that much more cozy!  :-D

So, since all this gray stuff was happening I figured I'd mix up a bunch of different colors and make a little greigh myself. 

Oh, and here's a nice little song by Junior Senior to take all of this grey away!  Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment