02 May 2010

Bah-b-b-bah-bu-dangy-dang-dang...

...Ding-a-dong-ding, Blue Moon.  I always liked that song - just makes me smile for some reason.  It also reminds me of one of my favorite all time TV shows, Moonlighting.  I'm pretty sure I've talked about that before - I just loved how cool David Addison was (hey, I was 13 years old when it began, gimme a break!), and of course I loved Maddie Hayes.

I always thought it was the most fun when they did "theme shows", like when they did their own version of Shakespeare's  Taming Of The Shrew.   I watched that show every single week - until the last season or so when David and Maddie had the whole love triangle thing going on with the dude from NCIS.  They just lost me after that.  Of course by that time it was also up against Married...With Children, and Al Bundy was, for some reason, much cooler than the whiney dweeb Addison had turned into.

Anyway, it's day 3 of my blue mood, so I went with another lighter blue.  Don't know how many of these I'll do, but I'm kind of enjoying it - helps me work on my shading, anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment