10 May 2010

Well, it *was* 80°, now it's 50°...

Man is it cold - again!  It ain't s'posed to be like this in mid-May!  It's (comparatively speaking) colder than a well digger's behind, lemme tell ya!  I just don't care for it one iota!

Well, today went by pretty quickly.  After work I had to go by Dr. Coon's office again to file down a crown that cracked a little bit yesterday.  It really wouldn't have been too bad, actually, if it wasn't constantly cutting the tar outta my tongue!  Man, did that hurt!

Anyway, I got home and Jenny and I decided that the heat needed to go on temporarily.  It's not what we would prefer, but we would rather not sit around trying to watch The Big Bang Theory while our teeth are chattering.  Jenny especially doesn't mind because the weather reminds her of autumn, which is her favorite season of all.  She feels the best when she can just bundle up and snuggle, ya know? 

So since it's so chilly out (comparatively speaking, of course) I decided I needed a nice little blue streak again tonight.  It's not just plain freezing, so I just made it a light blue.  Well, off to get warmed up! 

No comments:

Post a Comment