08 May 2010

What's with this cold crap?

It's almost the middle of May, folks - it's supposed to be warm!  It was just downright cold today!  Well, it was in the low 60s, at least, and that's about 15 or 20 degrees too cold for me!  :-)  I tell you what, it's liable to be a little chilly tomorrow at my brother-in-law Jimmy's "Mother's Day Pork Steak Extravaganza"!  I'll brave it, though, because Jimmy is one heckuva cook - my mouth's already watering just thinking about it!

Well, I tell you what - I'm not gonna last too much longer this evening.  I just got home from playing drums for about 5 or 6 hours!   We had a thing over at my church called the "Boiler Room".  It's about 2 hours of nothing but praise and worship music.  It's an absolute blast, really, just seeing how all of these people are so moved by this music!  We practiced for a few hours beforehand, too - that's why it was  5 or 6 hours, by the way.  :-)

So since my day comprised of cold air and music, I decided to do a little blue 1/8th note.  Right now, though, I'm gonna watch a little bit of the Betty White SNL and drag my butt to bed!  "Night, all!

No comments:

Post a Comment