01 February 2010

All I know is that to me You look like you're lots of fun.


Open up your lovin' arms - Watch out, here I come.   I never understood they eyepatch on this dude.  Did he have pinkeye, or was it just part of the whole "poor man's Boy George" costume?  Gotta love the 80s!

So I sat and sat this evening looking at this thing, and I just wasn't feeling it - wasn't seeing anything.  So, I figured I'd "do something crazy", as Bob Ross used to say - I turned it on it's side.  As soon as I did that I...didn't see anything.  So I turned it all the way upside down.  Nothing.  Third time's a charm, though.  I turned it again, looked at it a minute, and there it was.  I won't tell you what I saw - I want your input, if you see anything at all - but I saw something that I may start trying to sculpt.  I may keep it like this for a while, I may not.  Just depends on what I see.

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous9:02 AM

    I think you totally misunderstood that guy, what with the patch and eyeliner - he was really one of the Pirates of the Carribean cast - before his time...
    btw - Lilly thinks your painting looks like feathers :)
    Jenn

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm seeing very tropical...rainy-foresty stuff. maybe a waterfall. The spin took some getting used to, but I like it. Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete