04 February 2010

Little baby ducks, old pickup trucks...

These are things I Love.  I also love my wife.  Now I'm not gettin' all schmoopy and lovey-dovey just because "Valentine's Day (TM) brought to you by Hallmark" is just around the corner.  Actually, Jenny and I don't even celebrate that, for a couple of reasons: 1) she worked in floral for several years, so she knows how jacked up prices are on flowers and everything else this time of year, and 2) we both figure that we shouldn't have to set aside one day of the year to be all loving - we do that every day!  (Awwww!)

Anyhoo, this evening, Jenny was just kinda down.  She just had one of "those days" where a bunch of little stuff goes wrong.  Those things add up, ya know?  So she was in a bit of a "blah" mood, and I was trying to figure out what, if anything, I could do to try to make her feel better.  The only thing I could think of was to dedicate today's stroke to her, because it's her favorite paint of mine, the purple she picked out.  So baby, this one's for you!  I love ya!  :-)

2 comments: