26 February 2010

My fellow Americans...

...not to get too political, but I, unlike most of our politicians, actually listen to people.  :-)  The other day I was talking about the fact that I was overthinking this project and a friend of mine,  (Hi, Jenn!) suggested that I abandon the knife for a little while (since there's no rule stating that I have to use a knife) and just go with regular brush strokes, so that's what I'm-a gonna do.  I think I'll do some color mixing for a while, too.  This afternoon I just snagged the two colors I had the most of on my palette (purple and white) and went to it.  I'll probably reload my palette, though, and who knows what I'll do tomorrow.  It'll be crazy - dogs and cats living together, mass hysteria!  Sorry - I was temporarily channeling my inner Bill Murray

Maybe this will be just the thing I need to kick me in the butt to start shaping something - at least something temporary!

Well, it's off to the front room now for the continuation of the "sick day movie marathon".  Tonight's double feature will be "The Outsiders", followed by either "Jacob's Ladder" or "No Country For Old Men".  See ya later, Greasers!

No comments:

Post a Comment