24 February 2010

Cloudy, with a chance of...

...goin' to bed really early!  Looks like the chicken finally ran outta steam!  I woke up this morning and felt like I'd been hit by a Mack truck!  I went on to work, but it progressively got worse, so I left at lunch, came home, and just crashed until a little while ago - just in time to see Team USA beat the Swiss in ice hockey!  EWE ESS AYE!  USA! USA! USA! 

Anyway, because of the "feelin' poopy" factor, and the fact that I noticed there was no real shading here yet (probably due to the fact that there's no real direction here yet) I decided to go with a little grey.  Or is it "gray"?  I've always gone with Grey, personally. 

We're watching the American Idol right now - haven't gotten to see a lot of it lately.  Really not impressed with much of anything I see and hear.  Not really sure why I care.  Wow - could I possibly change topics more than I have in these few sentences?   That's how cloudy I am this evening, folks!  I promise this'll get better soon!  I'm gonna start thinking about getting back into the bed now, though!

No comments:

Post a Comment