08 February 2010

This...

...is a completely random color/stroke.  I just opened the drawer, saw the burnt sienna, grabbed it, squeezed a a little on my little round, stubby knife and put it down on the biggest blank spot on the canvas.  It was just that kinda day.  I just wasn't in that "uber-creative mood" today.  I guess it was bound to happen eventually - nobody's gonna have 365 "on" days in a row! :-)

I think that today, instead of going into some long story about what inspired me to pick this particular color, I'll just post this commercial.  This should have been one of the Superbowl commercials.  I get a little choked up at the 49-second mark every time - very powerful!  All I'll say is that it's just one of those things that reminds you to always tell the people you love that you do love them!

Well, sorry for the "off day"!  Tomorrow's another day - it'll be better!  I'm gonna go hug my wife and mom! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment