12 February 2010

Greeeeeeeeeeen!

There was a lot of that color, and what you could buy with it, at the St. Louis Boat and Sports Show.  That's where Jenny and I went tonight.  I think I saw more sportsmen there than I did possible purchasers-of-watercraft of any kind, though.  I also can't remember the last time I saw that much camouflage in one place (not having been to a country concert or NASCAR event :-D)! 

There were a lot of sparkly, shiny, very large boats there - many of which should be down in the Gulf of Mexico, or any other large body of water, but will probably end up at the Lake Of The Ozarks, taking up even more space once occupied by smaller boats.   I stepped inside one, and it was roughly the size of my first apartment.  Not sure how much it was.  Not sure I want to know! 

These things are all very pretty to look at, but I know I don't need any of it, and really, I don't even want any of it.  I was more interested in trips to Florida, and some other places, that were being advertised there.  I like to try to keep as much green as possible in my wallet, so I can then afford to put it onto a canvas! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment