02 February 2010

I have no desire to see...

...the Final Season Premiere of LO-O-O-O-O-O-O-O-O-O-OST!  It did, however, inspire today's stroke.

I was sitting here thinking about what I wanted to do when the special "Series Re-cap" for Lost came on.  I knew I wanted to give Jenny some "rubbin' time" (I try to be a good husband and rub her feet just about every night), and I knew she would probably watch the actual episode in the front room on the big TV, and I wouldn't get to spend any more time with her, so I figured I'd take one for the team and turn on the re-cap and rub the feets while I thought about the painting.  (Man, was that a long sentence! Sorry about that!)

I know absolutely nothing about the show, having never seen a single episode.  I think when it started, I had band practice, or something, and missed it, so I never got into it.  After that, I just  never had the time to just sit there and try to catch up with a whole season at a time to get into it later.  As the seasons went on, what little I heard about the plot lines, etc., I thought it sounded silly, so I just refused to start watching.

Anyway, while rubbing/half-way paying attention to the re-cap, I noticed that there was a lot of water there (quite estute observation, Dave - it is an island!).  I like water - more specifically tropical water, and waves, as anyone who knows me can attest to - so, I figured I'd throw a little wave your way today.  Don't worry, the water's warm and calm.  :-)

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous12:56 PM

    I like the wave...it looks relaxing. I also like the color splashed hither and yon (do people still say that?). I can't "see" anything yet, but I know you will!!
    Lub.
    Ma

    ReplyDelete