27 February 2010

Winken, Blinken...

...and just plain Nodden off.  It's day 3 1/2 of this stupid cold, or sickness, or whatever the hell it is, and I'm just so tired!  I don't necessarily feel as bad as I did - I'm still sore, and I can still feel all sortsa crap in my chest and sinuses, but now more than anything, I'm just tired after doing very little movement.

Alright, enough about my stupid ailments!  We did just have a pretty good dinner, though, at Tucker's Steakhouse.  We got a gift certificate from her mom for our anniversary, and we finally get around to using it.  Jenny departed from the norm and got a pizza, and I, of course, had a filet.  Oh, yeah!  It was just okay, actually (wow, did I just sound like Randy Jackson there?) - didn't have a whole lot of flavor, which kind of disappointed me.  Tucker's used to be the place in town (aside from the really expensive joints) to get a great steak every time, and now it's just every once in a while that you'll get a really good one.

Well, now that we're back, I decided to get back to work.  Jenny suggested that I double-load the brush with purple and yellow.  She said later that the purple was for me feeling kinda poopy (not sure why the purple means that, but, oh well.) and the yellow was because the sun was out (and very bright) today.  I like sun!

No comments:

Post a Comment