31 January 2010

Doot-n-doo-doo...

Here comes the sun!  It's been dreary, folks, but MAN, was it sunny today!  I love it!  I didn't even want to put on my sunglasses, because I just wanted to take it all in!

I guess here in a couple of days, that fat ol' rat up in Pennsylvania will tell us what we're facing as far as more or less winter.  I think I've had enough already (and I know the folks down south have!), so I'm hereby ordering Punxatawny Phil to push the magic "no more winter" button, or else I may try out some of the marinade recipes I found online on him.

Well, that was kind of dark, so to make up for that, I gave you some sunshine on canvas!  I just really love bright colors!  It'll make my crocuses grow nicely, I think.  Oh, well, off to Cusanelli's!  Haven't been there in quite a while.  It's good eatin', lemme tell ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment