19 January 2010

And on the seventh day...


...there was YELLOW!  Man, it was such a nasty, dreary, grey day outside I just had to do something about it.  I haven't yet developed the technology to actually change the weather (my minions are on it, though), but I can at least throw down some yellow to compensate.  So, here we have it. 

Ya know what's scary?  I'm seeing some sort of Japanamation here.  I really don't mean to, I just do.  Maybe I should switch to some different colors.  I'm doing all bright, shiny colors - primary colors, for the most part.  Yeah, I need to expand.  What colors should I go for from here?  I'm also thinking about different mediums.  I may incorporate a few here and there - but only ones I can put on in one "stroke".  This may get interesting.  Ha!  I'm all giddy now!  Can it be tomorrow now, so's I can do some more?  No?  Okay, I'll just work on something else, then.  See you tomorrow, suckers! :-)

2 comments:

  1. Dude, the yellow is my favorite so far. I think I like the placement and the transparency of it. This painting is going to rock when it's complete! Great job man!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous11:30 PM

    And if you put this one vertically it kind of looks like a weird Mr. Bill winking.

    JB

    ReplyDelete