16 January 2010

Dia numero cuatro...


So today my father-in-law and I changed out our downstairs toilet to a much taller one.  This did not really inspire me a whole lot.  After we got through, we turned on the NFL playoffs.  This did inspire me - a lot moreso than terlet work, at least!  The Arizona Cardinals were taking on the New Orleans Saints, in New Orleans.  I like both teams, but I figured the Saints would win (which they did).  I wanted to do a stroke in black and gold, for the Saints' colors, but I didn't have the right kinda gold, so I went with a nice, wide red knife swipe for my man Kurt Warner, who may have just played his last game.  Boy, did he get his bell rung!

Anyway, I'm starting to get some more ideas about what this could turn into, but then again, it's only day 4 of 365, so I'm sure it will mutate more than once in that time!  In the mean time, GO COLTS!  Maybe there'll be another blue stroke tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment