26 January 2010

Blue skies, smiling at me...


Folks, it's been pretty nasty outside lately!  We finally got some sun today, and boy, did I need that!  I don't know how many of you out there take any stock in the theory of "S.A.D." (seasonal affect disorder), but I tell you what, I do!  I can tell you if it's cloudy outside before I even look out the window!  Of course that could be me just getting old, though! :-)  I do, however,  get very depressed if it's cloudy too long!

Boy, do I know how to babble!   Anyway, I got this Light Blue the other day, and thought it was the perfect color for the day.  Not only has it been dreary outside, I've been in kind of a crappy mood lately.  Sorry for all that, by the way! :-)  Maybe I'll throw in some sunshine tomorrow.  Everyone needs some sunshine!

3 comments:

  1. I'm curious as to what size canvas you're working on. I've been following this since the first stroke.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm just using a 16X20. Before I decided I could use a knife, I was afraid to go any bigger for fear of not being able to cover the whole thing, but didn't want to go any smaller. Maybe my next one will be a big ol' canvas! :-)

    BTW - thanks for following! I really only expected family and maybe a few close friends to even look at it! You've made me very happy today! :-D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous1:26 PM

    Turn your sunlamp on!!!!!!!

    Lub.

    ReplyDelete