13 January 2010

I present...DAY 1


So here we are, folks, a new year, and so I'm gonna try a new project.  I'm going to make one single stroke a day for the next year, and we'll see what happens with this painting.  I'll simply pick a color that kind of goes with how I'm feeling any particular day, throw something down, and we'll see where it takes us.  It may start as one picture and end up something completely different.  It all depends on how I'm feeling on any given day.  Hopefully it turns out well!   I welcome your feedback - good or bad!  I really want to use this to create something nice and to grow as an artist!  Here's the first day's stroke.  My lovely wife suggested this beautiful Medium Magenta.  Here we go!

1 comment:

  1. Amey Burkett9:47 PM

    Neat Idea Dave. I loved the picture you sent me in the mail! It hangs above my kitchen sink :) I'll look forward to seeing this unfold. Amey

    ReplyDelete