17 January 2010

Day 5 - is anyone out there?


Okay, so I wasn't sure what color to use today.  I thought about purple, in honor of Favre and the boys (or Prince, who was at the game, too), but I didn't want to do the same color twice in one week.  Jenny suggested orange.  I then had to decide where to place it, because I was looking at all the bright colors, and I didn't want the picture to resemble a late-80s Swatch watch.  Come on, you know you had one - you know what I mean!  I had a couple.  I actually looked at a couple on ebay recently.  I may end up buying one yet, who knows.  

I think I might have to stick to doing some more knife work here in the beginning stages, just to take up some space.  I may end up regretting it later, but that's part of the process.  It also may make it look that much deeper, if I have more layers!  I love layers and texture!

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous11:27 AM

    It will be fun to watch the little squiggles come to life! Yo Mama is proud :)

    ReplyDelete