20 January 2010

What can brown do for you?


So here it is - the non-bright color I promised you!  It's actually a burnt umber, not a brown-brown, but whatever. I guess I was just feeling the brown.  Now I turn on the boob-tube and ol' Helmet-Head (Cindy Preszler, the weather gal for the St. Louis NBC affiliate) is wearing brown from head to toe! I guess it's meant to be.

Now I do want to point out that this was in fact one stroke - I guess just how I was twisting and turning the knife it ended up looking like multiple strokes.  No, really!

I'm hoping that this will make me find something new in the picture!  Of course I guess it could just look like a bad haircut on the Japanamation dude I was talking about yesterday.  This is not what I'm going for.  Actually, I can't even say that - I don't even know what I'm going for!  Well, until next time, ta ta!

No comments:

Post a Comment