15 January 2010




Hey, kids, it's day 3 and I'm already starting to see something - and it's not just because the drugs have kicked in! :-)

I got home from work and saw my long knife laying across the canvas diagonally, and I just saw someone dancing, so I decided to use a knife for my third stroke.  Hey, I never laid down any rules against that or anything! :-)  So, anyway, here it is - Dioxazine Purple.  Sounds like a disease.  It sho is purty, though, hence the bonus close-up pic!  I know, I'm just too generous! :-)  I'm using entirely too many darned emoticons, too!  If you would have told me 5 years ago that I'd even use *any* emoticons I would have laughed in your face.  IN YOUR FACE!  But, here I am using them too many times in one post.

Well, I've babbled entirely too long about nothing today, so I'll just close by saying:  If you, or anyone you love, think you might have Dioxazine Purple, please consult your physician.  Thank you, and good night. :-D  Wait, what?

No comments:

Post a Comment