22 March 2010

What in the world ever happened to Alex Winter?

I mean really - nobody's seen hide nor hair from since Bill and Ted! If you don't remember, he was Bill S. Preston, Esq., otherwise known as the one who didn't go on to be a megastar.  I'll never understand that, either - how in the world does Keanu Reeves get to go on to a successful career with his utter lack of acting ability, and ol' Alex is left asking if you want fries with that?  I mean, not that Winter's acting ability was any better, mind you. 

Actually, I just checked his bio on IMDB and it looks like he does still work a little.  And he lived in St. Louis for a while when he was younger!  Wow!  Or should I say "Whoa, dude!"?  :-)

Well, on another note, I finished up another painting, and my wonderful neighbor, Debbie Weltman helped me frame it.  I'm submitting it tonight to be juried for an art show at Grafica Contemporary Fine Art in Webster Groves.  I can't wait to hear!  Hopefully it'll get in, and start a lucrative painting career!  Right.  Back down to earth, Dave - let's take one step at a time!  You ain't hob-knobbin' with Salvador Dali just yet!  Okay, so he's dead - bad example.  :-)

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous2:08 PM

    Your project is coming along nicely... but I really LOVE the ocean picture!!!!! Let me know if you made it into the art show.
    lub, ma

    ReplyDelete