02 March 2010

Ol' Wilt The Stilt sure could play!

So today is Tuesday, and as I'm finding out, Tuesdays are hectic!  I get off work, then I have to come home and immediately start getting cleaned up for class at 6:30.  Doesn't leave me a whole lot of time to think about what I wanna say here, so today I turned to Wikipedia for some inspiration.  If you enter the date, with no year, it shows you all sorts of facts and trivia about what happened that day, including famous births and deaths.  Did you know that on this date in 1962 Wilt Chamberlain scored 100 points in one NBA game, setting the record still held today?   I didn't until just a little while ago.  Interesting, huh? 

Well, I'll let you peruse that while I get my stuff together and skedaddle!  Gotta finish up another painting tonight!  :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment