14 March 2010

Another lazy Sunday...

Well, I had a great, relaxing day today!  I ended up playing at church, even though I wasn't originally going to - I had taken the weekend off, since I wasn't able to make it to practice Thursday because of the show I played.  I love playing, though, and I hadn't played drums in a couple of weeks, so nooooo problem!

After that, Jenny and I had a nice little lunch at the Applebee's, courtesy of her brother and sister-in-law's gift certificate.  Oh, how I love those little boneless buffalo wings!  Then we went down to the Wal-Mart in Gravois Bluffs to see if McLovin' was there.  There's a kid down there in the deli department (which happens to have really great meat, actually!) that looks just like McLovin' from the movie "Superbad".  Heh- just noticed from this picture that McLovin' has the same birthday as me!

McLovin' wasn't there, so we got our meat and cheese a lot quicker (he tends to talk quite a bit!) and came home.  We both just wanted to take it easy, so Jenny went upstairs and worked on more genealogy stuff (I swear she'll be back to Roman times soon!) and I worked on this painting. This is just a quick "sketch" I did trying to figure out what colors I wanted to do the real thing in.  I figured I'd do a few of these on paper to practice.  I'm really starting to enjoy this painting stuff!  Woo Hoo!

No comments:

Post a Comment