24 March 2010

Cloudy, with a chance of...part 2 (Electric Boogaloo?)

Boy, is it late!  Jenny and I ran all over town trying to find another frame for my entry for the art show at Grafica.  The other frame just wasn't working with it, and the one I wanted couldn't be found anywhere!  Finally at the fifth place we went to we found a completely different frame, and it looked fantastic with it!  Don't know if I've mentioned it yet, but if you happen to be in the St. Louis area Friday evening, there will be a reception at Grafica (7884 Big Bend, in Webster Groves) with a preview of all the submissions, and "People's Choice" voting, from 6-9 pm.  Come on out!  I'd love to see you!

I'm trying to concentrate on this, but my mind, much like tonight's stroke, is a little cloudy!  :-)  It's gettin' on time for bed, don'tcha know!  I decided that I wanted to try some other things with mediums - specifically, kind of "hiding" other parts a bit, so I could paint over them a little, but you could still see through a little, too.  Don't know how it'll work, but I figured I'd give it a try nonetheless.  We'll see how it looks tomorrow and go from there.  Right now, I think I'm gonna cart my butt off to bed.  G'night!

No comments:

Post a Comment